Ingredients (5 servings)
3 cloves of Garlic (crushed)
1 qt Heavy Cream
2 tbsp Butter
2 Bay Laves (optional)
1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
2 pinches of Salt (or to taste)
2 pinches of White Pepper
1 tbsp Chicken Boullion (optional)
1 tbsp Lemon Pepper (optional)
1 medium Red Bell Pepper
1 medium Green Bell Pepper
1 medium Onion
Steps (Home made Alfredo Sauce)
- In sauce pan over medium heat melt Butter.
- Add crushed Garlic, sweat for 1 minute.
- Add Heavy Cream and other Seasonings then whisk to ensure even distribution.
- Add Parmesan Cheese and bring to a light boil.
- Turn pot off and let the mixture sit.
Steps (Fettuccine Pasta)
- Boil 1 pck of Fettuccine Pasta (once boiled- drain and let it sit).
- In a bowl, pour 1/2 cup of Lemon juice or 3 Lemons, add Chicken Breast to bowl and mix (let the Shrimp and Lemon Juice sit for 10 minutes)
- Drain Lemon Juice and add 1 tbsp Garlic Powder, 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper, 1/2 tbsp Cajun Seasoning, 1/4 tsp Seasoning Salt
Steps (Chicken Fettuccine)
- Cut Red Bell Pepper, Green Bell Pepper and Onion into strips
- In a large sauce pan, add 1 tbsp Butter, once melted add peppers and onions (sweat for 2 minutes)
- Add Chicken Breast and cook to your liking.
- Add cooked Fettuccine Pasta, toss to get even mixture.
- Add Alfredo Sauce and stir to ensure even coating.